Modern Pool Solutions provides comprehensive pool services to help residents in Lincroft, NJ and Monmouth County keep their pools up and running throughout the season. Pool liner replacement is one of our many specialties.
Hire us to replace your pool liner if...
- It's beginning to pull from the pool walls or creating tears in the corners.
- It's starting to fade.
- It feels brittle.
We provide salt water pool conversion services so Lincroft, NJ and Monmouth County residents can enjoy benefits like...
- Lower operating costs
- Not having to buy or smell chlorine
- No more carrying and dumping heavy jugs of liquid chlorine
- Softer hair and skin and no itchy eyes after swimming
- Balancing your pool water to eliminate phosphates and prevent scale buildup in your salt cell.
- Installing your salt generator (we recommend Pentair's IntelliChlor for its affordability and ease of operation).
- Adding 40-1,000 lbs. of non-iodized salt (plain table salt) based on the size of your pool.
- Waiting 24 hours for all the salt to dissolve and circulate in the water.
- Setting your generator for 50% sanitizing output.
- Testing the chlorine levels and tweaking your generator's output as needed.
Our additional pool services include...
- Pool equipment replacement:We use Pentair and Hayward pumps and filters, plus Raypak heaters.
- Troubleshooting: We can diagnose and solve any issue with your pool equipment.
- Safety cover measurement and installation: We're a local distributor of Merlin Industries, Meyco Pool Covers and LOOP-LOC products.
- Safety cover replacement and repair: We'll ship your pool cover to a preferred manufacturer so they can use it as a template for your new cover.